CPL-SE COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENCE SINGLE ENGINE
The aim of the CPL training course is to train students holding a PPL(A) to the level required for the issue of a CPL(A) in accordance with Part-FCL Subpart D Sections 1 and 2.
At the end of the course the student should be able to successfully pass the required skill test.
- PPL(A) issued in accordance with the provisions of ICAO Annex 1, or MPL
- completed the instruction for the night qualification
- valid medical during practical training
- 150 hours total flying experience before commencing practical training
- if a single-engine airplane will be used for the practical training and the skill test: valid single-engine class or type rating for the class or type of a airplane to be used on the skill test
- if a multi-engine airplane will be used for the practical training and the skill test: complete multi-engine type or class rating course for the class or type of airplane to be used on the skill test
All students must demonstrate adequate knowledge of mathematics and physics either through sufficient secondary education (Matura or equivalent) or during a pre-entry test.
The 1.step for your commercial pilot career
The flight training program is 25 hrs
Having a SE-IR the program will be 15 hrs
How Long Time
There is a lot of operators in EU operating in the Single Engine market .. i.e the PC 12 aircraft
Cessna Caravan etc
The CPL-SE is done within 3 weeks -- and if you all ready have a SE IR -- you are then a qualified
a qualified Commercial Pilot in a very short time.
If you want a Multi Engine Rating added to your License .. you will have that in an additional 3 weeks
When To Start
You can start this course any time you want
Contact our Student Adviser for setting up you training plan , and you time schedule
CPL-SE Sea Plane Rating
Need a sea-plane rating -- contact us for training